|Apr. 22 2015|
|Wednesday, 22 April 2015 09:51|
1. MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY says he hasn't lifted weights in four years, because he only does it when he's making an action movie. Right now he's only doing sit-ups and push-ups because he has to stay at 174 pounds for a Civil War movie.
2. In Marvel's "All New X-Men" comic book, Jean Grey outs Iceman as GAY. At first he tries to deny it, but she tells him, quote, "It doesn't matter to me or to anyone else."
3. KYLIE JENNER had to respond after pictures of idiotic kids literally busting open their lips doing the "Kylie Jenner Challenge" started hitting the web. She said, quote, "I'm not here to try & encourage people/young girls to look like me or to think this is the way they should look. I want to encourage people/young girls like me to be YOURSELF & not be afraid to experiment w your look."
4. LINDSAY LOHAN thought she was writing "You're Beautiful" in Arabic on Instagram. But several followers pointed out that what she really wrote was "You're a DONKEY." She took it down.
5. The dog PARIS HILTON used to cart around in her purse has died. She was a Chihuahua named Tinkerbell, and she was 14. Paris said, quote, "I will miss her and think about her the rest of my life. I love you Tinky, you are a legend and will never be forgotten."