|May. 13, 2015|
|Wednesday, 13 May 2015 08:43|
1. Some idiot New England Patriots fans set up a Go Fund Me page to pay the team's $1 million Deflategate fine. As of last night, they'd raised more than $12,000. Meanwhile, ELI MANNING says he tried throwing under-inflated balls out of curiosity, and he definitely noticed a difference. But he wasn't sure it would create an actual advantage.
2. TIGER WOODS and LINDSEY VONN may have broken up because Tiger had a one-night stand in February. A source says, quote, "It wasn't with anyone special. He really wanted Lindsey to be the one. But he blew it again. He can't help himself. He's got an addiction. He relapsed.
3. GEORGE CLOONEY says he and his wife AMAL make sure they never spend more than a week apart. He also says that so far, quote, "we don't disagree on many things." But he adds, quote, "She's smarter than me, [so] the only way we resolve anything is by arm wrestling."
4. CATE BLANCHETT has been married to ANDREW UPTON for 18 years, and they have four kids. But in a recent interview, she said she's been intimate with women, quote, "Many times."
5. Wondering what JUSTIN BIEBER wants in a woman? He told "Seventeen" magazine, quote, "I want someone who's confident in herself and honest. I have to find her very attractive and as someone I can see myself with for the rest of my life."