|May. 21, 2015|
|Thursday, 21 May 2015 10:03|
1. Here are a few random facts for you. Only a third of the soldiers who died during the Civil War died in battle . . . two-thirds died from disease. Wayne Gretzky used to babysit Robin Thicke. And Jerryof Ben & Jerry's has never come up with a single ice cream flavor.
2. Women sleep longer than men . . . but men wake up in a better mood. Here in America, men sleep an average of six hours and 54 minutes a night and women sleep seven hours and 11 minutes . . . but men still wake up happier.
3. A new study found that coffee just might be nature's VIAGRA. Men who drink around one to two cups of coffee a day are 42% less likely to go IMPOTENT. The researchers think the caffeine is responsible, since it increases blood flow.
4. The FBI just released a report on online fraud, and we were scammed out of $800 million last year. The worst victims were people looking for love, who wound up in online relationships with scammers and started sending them money.
5. KFC created a new tray that has a built-in keyboard which connects to your PHONE . . . so you can type and text without having to mess up your screen with greasy fingers. But for now, they're only in Germany.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 21 May 2015 10:04|