|May. 22, 2015|
|Friday, 22 May 2015 09:21|
1. Here are a few random facts for you. Charlie Brown's first appearance on TV was in a Ford commercial in 1959. If William Shakespeare were alive today, he'd be making about $15 million a year from royalties and sales. And the Billboard chart for "Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs" used to be called "Hot Black Singles."
2. If you're heading out of town today for Memorial Day weekend, wait until 7:00 P.M. A new study looked at Memorial Day weekend traffic, and found the roads will be totally clogged until then.
3. A new survey found the average person will spend $225 on food, booze, and Memorial Day sales this weekend. About $70 on food . . . $55 on alcohol . . . and $100 shopping. The most popular things we're looking for are clothes, shoes, and something for the house.
4. The secret to a good marriage is . . . a man who doesn't let himself go. Researchers at Yale found that married people are less likely to be depressed if the guy regularly works out, regardless of whether the woman does.
5. According to a new survey, the main way we keep track of our weight is by noticing how well our PANTS fit. 36% of people say they know they've gained a few pounds when their clothes are too tight . . . 26% use a scale . . . and 19% just look in the mirror.
|Last Updated on Friday, 22 May 2015 09:28|